Useful Check-in Information
Present relevant travel documents :
Passengers are required to show their booking confirmation, valid passport (for international flights) or photo ID (for domestic flights), with any necessary visas at check-in. Please note that failure to produce any of the above documents may result to immigration authorities refusing travel.
Check-in timing :
Tigerair recommends that passengers check -in 2 (two) hours prior to scheduled departure.
Check-in counters strictly close 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. For all flights departing Dhaka and India only, check-in opens 3 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
Any passenger not having completed check-in formalities and be in receipt of a boarding card within the above timeline will forfeit their seat and no compensation will be given.
Passengers with special requirements :
Passengers with special requirements (e.g. bicycle to check-in) or have special needs are advised to check-in 2 (two) hours prior to departure and make themselves known at the designated check-in counters.
Location of Check-in Counters at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 :
|Rows||Check-in Counters available|
|Row 11 and 12||
Tigerair reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse you boarding or checking-in for reasons of safety or security.
Kiosk check-in is available for all flights departing from Singapore (except Jeddah-bound flights) from 24hrs to 60mins before flight.
- Tigerair flights departing from Singapore
- Individual or group travellers (excluding travel agent bookings)
- Passengers with only carry-on baggage
- Passengers with check-in baggage
- Bookings made through tigerair.com, Tigerair Call Centre or 3rd party travel websites (e.g. Expedia)
Not available for:
- Passengers who require special assistance (e.g. wheelchairs, extra seats, musical instruments, visual or hearing impairments, pregnant passengers, broken limbs, etc.)
- Passengers travelling with infants
- Unaccompanied young passengers
- Bookings of 10 or more passengers
- Journeys with multiple connecting flights
- Standby or staff duty travel bookings
- Passengers who have purchased Tigerplus
Kiosk Check-in: Complete in 9 Simple Steps
- On the home screen, select “Scoot Tigerair”.
- Declare that you are not carrying Dangerous Goods on board.
- Select from the following 3 options to retrieve your booking
- Scan your passport;
- Scan the barcode on your self-printed boarding pass, or
- Enter your Booking Reference (6 letters and numbers).
- Once you’ve retrieved your booking, scan your passport by placing the photo page face down on the glass. Make sure your passport is inserted completely.
- Check that your flight details are accurate.
- Confirm your seat selection.
- Use the ‘+’ sign to indicate the number of bags you’d like to check in. For instance, if you have 2 bags, tap the ‘+’ sign twice, and tap ‘-’ to reduce the number of bags you’d like to check in.
- Your bag tags will be printed followed by your boarding passes. Check that your name and flight details are accurate.
- Once you've tagged your bags, collect your boarding pass and proceed to “FAST Bag Drop” counter.
FAST Self-Service Kiosk Campaign
From 23 January 2017 to 28 February 2017, stand a chance to win SGD50 Tigerair Travel Vouchers when you check-in using the Fast And Seamless Travel (FAST) Self-Service Check-in Kiosks
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
This contest (the “Contest”) is jointly organised by Scoot Pte Ltd and Tiger Airways Singapore Pte Ltd (the “Organisers”).
The Contest is open to all participants above the age of 18 years, except for the following persons who shall not be eligible to participate:
Employees and/or relatives of employees of the Organisers, employees of the Organisers’ associated companies and employees of any agents connected to this contest.
Passengers travelling to Jeddah (JED).
Guests travelling Scoot and Tigerair flights must have successfully completed their check-in using the FAST Self-Service Kiosk located at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2, Rows 11 and 12, between 0000LT (SIN) 23 January 2017 to 2359LT (SIN) 28 February 2017 to be eligible for the Contest.
There will be a total of 20 individual winners – 10 winners who will each win a SGD50 Scoot travel voucher, and 10 winners will each win a SGD50 Tigerair travel voucher (the “vouchers”. The Organisers will decide who the winners are based on contest eligibility. The decision made by the Organiser will also be final and conclusive.
Winners will be notified and sent their vouchers via the email registered under their booking reference by 17 March 2017. Winners shall be responsible for checking that they have received their prizes. The vouchers must be utilised within 6 months from the time the voucher is issued. The procedures for redeeming the vouchers, and any other terms and conditions attached thereto (which shall be determined by the Organisers at their absolute discretion), will be made known to the winners via the same said email. Failure to collect and/or redeem and/or utilise the vouchers via any stipulated terms and conditions will result in forfeiture of the vouchers and the winner will have no claim whatsoever against the Organisers, their employees, associated companies or agents. The Organiser will strictly not be liable in the event of any claim that any winner has not received or did not receive the voucher, which voucher has been sent via email by the Organiser.
The vouchers cannot be exchanged or sold for cash and are not transferable to any other person.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any time (including but not limited to extending or shortening the Contest period, or amending the terms and conditions attached to the vouchers if it deems necessary), and any change will be communicated on a best effort basis.
The Organisers shall not be responsible for any disruption to the Contest, or inability of any participant to enter into the Contest, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, whether within the Organisers control or not.
By participating in the Contest, each participant waives any and all claims of liability against the Organiser, and their employees, associate companies and agents, for loss or damage whatsoever (including indirect or consequential losses) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with or arising from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from collection and/or use and/or redemption of the voucher.
By entering in the Contest, it is deemed that the participant has read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may, at the Organisers’ absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of the prize.
The Contest and these Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any disputes shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the arbitration rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC). The arbitration shall be conducted wholly in the English language. The arbitral award shall be final and conclusively binding upon the parties. Any unenforceable provision will be served from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the continued operation of the remaining provisions.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the Contest complies or will comply with the applicable laws of Singapore, participants must take the responsibility to ensure that their participation in the contest does not contravene any laws applicable to them. Participants who are not permitted to participate in the Contest due to any laws applicable to them, are not eligible to enter the Contest
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act Cap. 53B shall not apply to these Terms and Conditions.