Tigerair, established in 2004, is a leading Singapore-based budget carrier that offers affordable travel options and a seamless customer experience.
Tigerair comprises four airlines, namely Tigerair Singapore, Tigerair Australia, Tigerair Philippines and Tigerair Mandala. Collectively, the Group's network extends to over 50 destinations across 14 countries in the Asia Pacific. As at 28 February 2014, Tigerair has a fleet of 51 Airbus A320-family aircraft, averaging less than three years of age.
Awards won by Tigerair include:
- Recognised as Singapore's largest no-frills airline by Centre for Aviation (CAPA) (2013)
- Top 3 Airlines by Passenger Carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2013
- Top Airline by Growth in Cargo Carriage at the Changi Airline Awards 2013
- Promising New Foreign Airline of the Year 2012 (Tigerair Mandala) by KL International Airport (2013)
- Top Airline by Growth in Passenger Carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2012 for 3 years in a row
- Best in-flight meals in the low cost airline category at the Asia Pacific Airline Food Awards 2012
- Low Cost Airline of the Year Award at CAPA's Aviation Awards for Excellence in 2010
Tigerair empowers people to explore new destinations and accumulate memorable experiences by offering an increased network of destinations and affordable travel options. It is also committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, security and reliability.
Where we fly
Tigerair flies to over 50 destinations in 14 countries in the Asia Pacific region. Please refer to our route map.
Tigerair has a fleet of A320 family aircraft with an average age of under three years. Tigerair plans to build its fleet to 68 aircraft by December 2015.
|Fleet as at 28 February 2014|