Tigerair is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Limited and is listed on the SGX Mainboard. Established in 2004, Tigerair is a leading Singapore-based no-frills airline that offers affordable travel options and a seamless customer experience.
With a fleet of Airbus A320-family aircraft, averaging about four years of age, Tigerair operates flights to 39 destinations across 12 countries in Asia. Please refer to our route map.
Awards won by Tigerair include:
- Best On-Time Performance at the Bengaluru International Airport Limited (BIAL) Pinnacle Awards 2015
- Top 5 Airlines by Passenger Carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2015
- Best Low Cost International Carrier at the India Travel Awards 2015 – South India Edition
- Top airline by absolute growth in passenger carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2014
- Top 5 airlines by passenger carriage at the Changi Airline Awards 2014
- Singapore's largest no-frills airline by Centre for Aviation (CAPA) (2013)
- Top 3 Airlines by Passenger Carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2013
- Top Airline by Growth in Cargo Carriage at the Changi Airline Awards 2013
- Top Airline by Growth in Passenger Carriage (Singapore) at the Changi Airline Awards 2012 for 3 years in a row
- Best in-flight meals in the low cost airline category at the Asia Pacific Airline Food Awards 2012
- Low Cost Airline of the Year Award at CAPA's Aviation Awards for Excellence in 2010
Tigerair empowers people to explore new destinations and accumulate memorable experiences by offering an increased network of destinations and affordable travel options. It is also committed to maintaining the highest standards of safety, security and reliability.