Travelling in a group
Passengers travelling in a group of 10 (ten) or more on the same departure and arrival flights may request for a group fare. Group fares are quoted based on the specified travel dates and group size, and are subject to availability.
benefits of using our group booking system
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Fast fare quotation.
- Easy to track your requests & booking status anytime, anywhere.
- Update names of passengers at your convenience.
- Flexible choice of checked baggage and meals.
- Flexible payment methods.
how to make a group booking
- Login with your registered email address and password from the portal on the left.
- Submit your group booking details:
- Select the type of flight (One way or round trip)
- Select departing and arriving airport
- Select departure and return dates
- Select preferred flight schedule
- Enter the number of passengers travelling
faq for group bookings
- What is group booking?
Group booking is a booking option of 10 or more passengers per flight.
- Is there a booking fee via Group Desk?
Booking fee or credit card convenience fees are not charged for group bookings.
- What are the payment methods?
Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- Bank transfer (USD, HKD, PHP, SGD, AUD, THB currencies only)
- When do I need to submit passenger details?
Passenger details in a group booking must be submitted at least 14 days before flight departure.
- Do I enjoy the online promotional fares via Group Desk?
Group Desk offers regular fares only. Promotional fares can be purchased via www.tigerair.com.
terms and conditions
For terms and conditions, please click here.
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
The Singapore office is open Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 0900 to 1700 Singapore Time, and the Australia office is open Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) from 0900 to 1700 Melbourne Time.