Useful Check-in Information
Present relevant travel documents :
Passengers are required to show their booking confirmation, valid passport (for international flights) or photo ID (for domestic flights), with any necessary visas at check-in. Please note that failure to produce any of the above documents may result to immigration authorities refusing travel.
Check-in timing :
Tigerair recommends that passengers check -in 2 (two) hours prior to scheduled departure.
Check-in counters strictly close 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure time. For all flights departing Dhaka and India only, check-in opens 3 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure.
Any passenger not having completed check-in formalities and be in receipt of a boarding card within the above timeline will forfeit their seat and no compensation will be given.
Passengers with special requirements :
Passengers with special requirements (e.g. bicycle to check-in) or have special needs are advised to check-in 2 (two) hours prior to departure and make themselves known at the designated check-in counters.
Location of Check-in Counters at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2 :
Tigerair's check-in counters at Singapore Changi Airport are located at Row 10, 11 & 12, Terminal 2.
Kiosk check-in is available for all flights departing from Singapore (except Jeddah-bound flights) from 24hrs to 60mins before flight.
- Tigerair flights departing from Singapore
- Individual or group travellers (excluding travel agent bookings)
- Passengers with only carry-on baggage
- Passengers with check-in baggage
- Bookings made through tigerair.com, Tigerair Call Centre or 3rd party travel websites (e.g. Expedia)
Not available for:
- Passengers who require special assistance (e.g. wheelchairs, extra seats, musical instruments, visual or hearing impairments, pregnant passengers, broken limbs, etc.)
- Passengers travelling with infants
- Unaccompanied young passengers
- Bookings of 10 or more passengers
- Journeys with multiple connecting flights
- Standby or staff duty travel bookings
- Passengers who have purchased Tigerplus
Kiosk Check-in: Complete in 8 Simple Steps
- Touch the screen to begin
- Select “Scoot Tigerair”
- Retrieve your booking by scanning your passport, booking confirmation or entering your Booking Reference (6 characters)
- Acknowledge the Dangerous Goods Prohibition List.
- Check your flight details
- Use the ‘+’ sign to indicate the number of bags you’d like to check in. For instance, if you have 2 bags, tap the ‘+’ sign twice, and tap ‘-’ to reduce the number of bags you’d like to check in.
- Your bag tags will be printed followed by your boarding passes. Check that your name and flight details are accurate.
- Once you have tagged your bags, collect your boarding pass and proceed to “Bag Drop” counter to check-in your bags.